Please read the following information and the instructions in the Users hand manual, they are vital to the long term serviceability of your rifle.
The adjustments and settings of this rifle have been set with special equipment at the factory to obtain optimum performance. These settings must not be altered in any way (unless otherwise indicated in the Users hand manual).
Annual Servicing and general maintenance care will ensure the long term reliability of your rifle.
All new Air Arms rifles are guaranteed against faulty parts and labour for a period of 12 months from date of purchase (proof of purchase will be required should you wish to make a warranty claim). Please retain your original Invoice/receipt.
The warranty of your Air Arms rifle is transferable.
What is covered?
- Replacement parts and labour and return transportation to the consumer (UK Mainland only).
What is NOT covered?
- Failure due to misuse or abuse.
- The fitting of non-standard parts, springs, seals, water-damage to wooden stocks and fair wear and tear.
- Air Arms or their approved Service Centres must carry out all maintenance and warranty work.
- The rifle must be maintained and used as outlined in the Instruction Manual.Transportation from the customer to Air Arms.