- How long have you been shooting?
When I first started shooting the sport was totally different, I was regularly shooting for around 3 years. I then stopped shooting for about 20 years. But now, I’ve been shooting competitively for nearly 5 years.
- What will be your rifle set up?
This is a really easy question for me to answer. The Air Arms EVMk 4 with a beautiful Zenith mounts, Warren Edwards stock and a Bushnell scope.
- Do you have any good luck charms?
My mum is kind of my good luck charm. Each time I shoot she always wears a pair of earrings I brought her for one of her Birthday’s. she believes they send out good vibes when I’m shooting.
- What type of pellets will you be using?
It has to be Air Arms 1.77 8.4g.
- How do you feel about the competition being held in Wales?
Wonderful, the Welsh FT lads and lasses are not just amazing shooters, but they are full of enthusiasm for the sport and I always have such a good laugh with them.
- What are you most excited about?
I’m just so excited about the whole event and seeing all my fellow shooters.
- What do you think will be the most difficult thing about the competition?
Shooting three days back-to-back is really going to test my endurance.
- What effect will the weather have on your shooting?
Before I took up shooting I used to run 36miles each Sunday. I never took notice of the weather unless it there was ice under foot and I try to apply the same to my shooting. It is one thing we cannot control, know your scope if it changes in the heat or cold.