Air Arms Backs 2017 National Target Sprint Series For Second Year
After the resounding success of the 2016 National Target Sprint Series, Air Arms are proud to support the competition for the second consecutive year.
Organised by British Shooting, competitors run 400-metres before shooting 5 49.5mm targets with an Air Arms MPR rifle, which has been provided to the competition by Air Arms. Competitors then run for another 400-metres, shoot 5 more targets and complete a final 400-metre run.
Great for shooters who want to keep active or for those who enjoy running, the competition is split into age categories consisting of; Youth 11 – 15-year-olds, Junior 16 – 20-year-olds and Senior 21 years and over.
Air Arms Managing Director Claire West commented:
“Air Arms are pleased to be associated with British Shooting’s Target Sprint Series, as it offers a great opportunity for those who have never picked up a rifle to have a go at shooting. Air Arms are proud and honoured to be involved with the development of the Target Sprint discipline, and we very much look forward to the 2017 series.”
The 2017 National Target Sprint Series will take place at:
- Wycliffe College in Gloucestershire on Friday 31st March
- Northern Shooting Show in Yorkshire on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th May
- Scouts & Open in Hampshire on Saturday 6th May
- Rugeley Shooting Club in Staffordshire on Saturday 13th May
- Yate Outdoor Sports Centre in South Gloucestershire on Sunday 21st May
- Exeter University in Devon on Saturday 10th June
- Surrey – June/July – TBC
- National Final – Sophia Gardens in Cardiff on Sunday 10th September
For more information about the 2017 National Target Sprint Series, please visit: www.britishshooting.org.uk
Posted in: News